The equipment has a control package, which allows the user to intervene at any time. With the automation package:
• Control parameter: Residual chlorine;
• Flow control and continuous dosing;
• Communication via Web;
• Reporting and operation data (Excel);
• Real-time data display;
• Remote equipment intervention at any time;
• 4-20 mA output;
• Configuration of alarms: high and low dosage level, defect of pumps or valves, among others;
• MODBUS communication protocol;
• Probes with automatic temperature compensation.
For more detailed information, please contact our Technical Sales Department - BioE.